Coco Pendant in 22ct Gold Plated Brass by Mirabelle is a modern and hip design suitable for any age. Ideal for casual or evening wear this gold plated necklace is proving very popular. A statement gift for that someone special or simply a treat for self.
- On a 60 cm Simple Chain Measures 4cm
- Fair Trade Collection
- FREE GIFT PACKAGING
Delivery & Returns
- No additional fees, duties or taxes for orders from the UK and Ireland
- Shipping to the UK or Ireland takes 2 to 5 days.
- Free Shipping for UK & Ireland orders from £40 / 45€ order value
- Beautiful Gift packaging is included
- 14 days time limit to apply for a return
More details you can find in our Delivery & Returns Policy
We believe everywoman should feel her very best when she adorns herself with jewellery. It should enhance her spirit and speak to the essence of self. Read more about our story here.
Each I Am Stunning fashion jewellery piece comes with a nominal 30 day warranty, giving you peace of mind that should anything happen within those 30 days you can get it repaired free of charge. After the 30 days warranty period, any accidental damage/ breakage can be repaired at a small charge, though the item is no longer refundable.
Jewellery polishing cloths can easily be bought online or found in supermarkets. Frequently polish with a soft cloth to maintain a beautiful shine and avoid any tarnishing.
Keep your jewellery in a tarnish-resistant pouch or air tight box. Please note that gift boxes are not suited for long-term storage.
Try to avoid your jewellery coming into contact with moisturisers, perfume, chlorine and cleaning agents as these will affect the outer finish and also the longevity of the elastic.
Take your jewellery off prior to swimming, bathing and sports or other physical activities. Try not to wear them in bed. It's the easiest way to snag a chain.
For sterling silver pieces, use a silver cloth or polish wadding (not silver dip).
For gold and gemstones, use warm water and a soft cloth- ensure they dry completely before wearing.
As for pearl jewellery- it’s important to care for your pearl pieces to maintain their natural sparkle. They are very soft, and need special care. Use warm soapy water (pure soap only) & ensure they dry completely before wearing again. In addition to the previous top tips try to keep your pearl jewellery separate from other jewellery to prevent the pieces getting scratched.
All of our sterling silver pieces are lovingly created using 925 Sterling Silver. We use highest craftsmanship on all our Gold Plating, Rose Gold Plating & Semi-Precious Stones and all pieces using natural leather.
All our stones are natural and are therefore unique, so from time to time may vary in size, tone and finish. Small imperfections or 'beauty spots', as we like to call them, are inherent and add character and individuality to the stone.
We love every item sold by I Am Stunning Jewellery. It needs to be looked after carefully and considerately. Please promise us you will do that. This doesn't mean having your pieces stored away in a dusty box- they have great expectations for life and want to travel the world.
Take care of your I Am Stunning pieces and they will last you for years to come- now it's over to you!
Handbags - Everyday Care
Look after your Leather Handbag:
- Looking after your leather goods starts with day-to-day care. By following just a few simple rules, you can avoid unnecessary wear and tear and extend the life of your accessories for years:
- Leather is a skin, and it can stretch. Avoid overfilling your handbag, purse or wallet to maintain its original silhouette
- Take extra care with leather items you use often. Take the time each week to wipe away dust and spots with a soft cloth or brush
- Scratches can detract from a flawlessly crafted piece. Take care to avoid contact with heavily embellished clothes, sharp surfaces, or chunky jewellery when you are out and about.
- Wet leather requires extra care, so if rain is forecast, remember to take an umbrella
Here is a simple to follow visual guide when it comes to necklaces and choker chain lengths. If you are still not 100% sure we highly recommend visiting any local jewellery store or jeweller and try an equivalent sized necklace.
International Ring Size Guide
Measure your current ring size...
1. Select a ring that properly fits your intended finger
2. Measure the diameter of the ring and find the corresponding size from the chart below
3. If the ring size falls between two sizes, it's safest to order the larger size
While this method is good guide, if you are not 100% sure of your ring size we highly recommend visiting your local jeweller and getting your finger sized professionally.
Here is a simple visual guide to help you with a perfect way to wrap the Wrap Bracelets.